Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Salman's male girlfriend



Bollywood star Slaman Khan is not just loved by his female fans. Here's something really spicy for you, check out. Azad Ansari who is a fan of Salman Khan dresses up like a woman wearing salwaar kameez with a dupatta over his head, dons earrings, colourful bangles, a nose ring and applies lipstick and eye-liner to show his commitment and love for the star.

Azad Ansari who resides in the Chandauli district of Uttar Pradesh in Padao town, 300 km from Lucknow, has been living like a girlfriend of Salman Khan for the last 12 years and dreams of getting married to the Bollywood actor. The fan has also left his wife and parents for Salman Khan.

The fan said, "It all started when I along with some of my friends watched Salman's movie Maine Pyar Kiya in one of the talkies. Gradually, after seeing some more movies of the actor, I realised that I had some special feelings for Salman."

Azad Ansari even said, "If I can live like his girlfriend, I will have no hesitation in going in for a surgery to change my sex. The moment Salman assures me of marriage, I will opt for the surgery."

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment