Friday, May 1, 2009

Sumans are coming

Another father-son actor duo of Bollywood, Shekhar Suman and Adhyayan
Suman
are set to appear on silver screen together. The film is titled
as Dekh Bhai Dekh, which is the film version of the popular comedy TV
serial of 90s ‘Dekh Bhai Dekh‘.

are=

Adhyayan is all excited to work with father Shekhar as he says, “My
father is the finest actors the country has today, and I believe what
he did in Dekh Bhai Dekh remains an unmatchable performance till date.
I am fortunate to perform in front of him. I have learnt a lot from
him off-screen, but this would be the first time that I would be
performing along with him.”

Adhyayan is excited not only because he is going act with his dad, but
because he has grown up visiting the sets of the serial.

“I used to be nine or ten years old when I used to visit the sets of
Dekh Bhai Dekh. It was a cult show on television and it amazes me
beyond belief that it’s being made into a film,” adds Adhyayan.

The film is based on the story of a young boy from the Diwan family of
Dekh Bhai Dekh. Instead of having a rich background the boy wants to
join the army and so the story revolves around it. Comedy is the basic
element of the film.

It is being directed by Anand Mahendroo, the one who also directed the
TV serial. The film has got huge budget of Rs 30 crore, promising
great visuals.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment